The Apprenticeship for Professional Organizers helps you start your career as a pro!
Learn with the pros, become a pro!
- Achieve confidence, know-how, and new skills.
- Gain professional wisdom and practical experience.
- Learn how to work with different types of clients
- Get expert consultation and guidance.
Whether you want to specialize in business, residential, or personal organizing, this apprenticeship will give you all the guidance you need in any area!
Apprenticeship: Part 1
Part 1 of the Apprenticeship Program is the Professional Organizer Course.
A person can do Part 1 as a correspondence course if they have access to the internet and have email. The articles on the course are accessed on the Internet using a password to enter the course room.
Apprenticeship: part 2
Part 2 of the Apprenticeship Program students receive career and business consultation and coaching via phone or email with the training instructor. Receive free expert guidance, mentoring, and coaching during your first year in business!
Each person receives the attention and consultation they need to help them feel confident and ready to develop and grow their own organizing business.
The apprenticeship allows a person to learn more skills which allow them to provide more services to clients. The broader the areas of expertise a person has, the more markets they can reach in targeting their public.
The apprenticeship program is $190.00 and includes:
- the Course For Professional Organizers (valued at $155.00)
- the ebook, “Manual For Professional Organizers” (valued at $25.00)
- phone consultation (valued at $85.00/hour) – upon completion students receive unlimited email coaching/support for 1 year.
ENROLL, THEN PAY!
To enroll, fill out the Student Enrollment Form.